Friday, August 10, 2007

Shtuff I've been up to lately:

I played Postal 2. It's quite fun/awesome, basically GTA without cars. (Drivable cars, anyway). The expansion mostly sucked, though (except for the zombies).

I read Prey, Michael Crichton's novel on the terrors of nanites. While nanites could indeed pwn Earth, I doubt they'd rip off Invasion of the Body Snatchers and start imitating people whilst putting on a sinister conspiratorial personality.

I read Alas, Babylon. Shexy shtuff. It probably would have been a lot more depressing if the nuclear winter theory had been around when it was written.

Oh, and I don't know if I mentioned it, but I got a shweet new monitor, 19" widescreen LCD HDTV.

Man, I have about a thousand games that I own that I have yet to play. I ought to get on it sometime soon.

No comments: