Saturday, May 12, 2007

I think I'm addicted to pudding

Chocolate mud pie and banana cream pie flavors are my favorite.

I've been playing Oblivion a lot lately. My mage character has risen to the top of the Mage's Guild and completed all but one of the Daedric Shrine quests. She's also still pretty early in the Main Quest, and hasn't ventured into Shivering Isles yet, although I intend to do so soon.

I think I may actually have her join every faction in the game. Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood, for sure.

I've also bought the first Ghost Recon game because it was like $10 and I haven't heard anything terrible about it. (It's the PC version, if it matters). I haven't played it yet, though, because of Oblivion.

I also purchased 1634: The Baltic War. It was quite good, I recommend it to all fans of the 1632 series.

No comments: